Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

Our last PE lesson

 We have been working on a lot of stuff including weight and other stuff as well as maths. I liked how we also do maths in PE, not just a separate class. 

What I enjoyed the most is playing games with the other class. I saw the link with maths more than the last time we did PE with a lot of kids. I think this rotation was better than the last time because it is quieter and less crowded to be in a class.

Here is some work that we have been doing:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.