Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

My learning story


My Learning Story

Hurumanu 1  WW1                                   

Name: Qyn Bayson

Teacher: Ap

Term 3      2020


 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  • Looking for facts in the booklet.

  • Learning about the trenches in WW1.

  • Learning about the different gases that they used.

What I Learned: 

  • How to code maps. 

  • How the war started.

  • Who was assassinated. 

My Favourite Part:

  • Colouring the map for the codes.

  • Naming the countries that were a part of the war. 


My Next Steps:

  •  Going through my work 

  •  



CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

Bringing my chromebook to school and by having my gear with me.

Achievement

By finishing my work and by doing it as besta as I can.

Resilience

Not giving up even though it’s hard.

Respect

By showing respect to the teacher, my classmate and the equipment.

Any other comments

No




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.