Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Electricity Series and Parallel circuit





What is the difference between a series and parallel circuit?
On a series circuit, the electrons go on the same path and the parallel branches off on different paths. 

What is voltage and current in a circuit?
The voltage is how much energy flows in the circuit and the current is how much fast the electrons move.

Explain why a string of Christmas tree lights would be parallel not series.
Because there are multiple pathways for the electrons to travel on and if one of them is broken the whole thing wouldn't be affected because it's not a series circuit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.