Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

The cay ch12-13 questions

 1. How many days have Philip and Timothy been on the cay?

They have been there for forty-eight days.

2. What does Philip do to help Timothy when he is sick?

Timothy teaches Philip how to fish.

3. Explain why Philip is ready to climb the coconut tree.

He's been getting the fish for two days so he felt ready enough to climb the coconut tree. 

4. Why do you think Timothy is trying to teach Philip these survival skills?

I think he is trying to teach Philip these things because he is old and sick to the point his body can no longer do the things he used to do to help them survive.

5. What do you think Philip means by his comment?

I think that he said it in a comedic way since he hasn't seen timothy for a long time he asks if he's still black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.