Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

The Cay Ch 6-8

For this week's readings ch 6-8, it starts off with Timothy spotting a cay in the distance but then Philip fell in the water when there were sharks. Timothy forgets that Philip is blind but then saves him from the sharks. Philip has hesitant to go to the cay but Timothy said they were gonna be safer there. Once they got there Timothy looked around the small island leaving Philip by himself if stew cat but stew cat also wanders off and Philip being completely by himself.

When Timothy gets back Philip was mad because he was blind on the beach with nobody. Timothy makes them a small hut to live in for while but then realise that boats weren't gonna find them there because of the corals so the ships wouldn't be able to get close enough to the cay, that makes Philip madder a Timothy.  Timothy once again left Philip at the hut to get langosta, he left Philip because it would be dangerous for him since he's blind, Timothy came back with some small langosta and cooked it.  After that Philip helped Timothy write help on rocks while Timothy puts them on the sand. That was also when Philip realized that Timothy didn't know how to spell but he decides to play along and pretend he didn't know.  This is all I can remember from what I've read this week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.