Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

ESOL reflection term 3

 The best lesson, in my opinion, is what we did yesterday, all we had to do was a short test and we could do whatever we like afterwards. The thing that I enjoyed doing in this class is watching a movie because we don't have to do a lot of work. One of the tasks that I am most proud of is my presentation of Thailand that I did for the Penguin Bloom activities. I liked it because I got to research a country that I didn't know very well. Something that I would do differently next term is trying not to be talkative and pay more attention. For next term maybe we could watch more movies and play more games. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.