Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

My holiday

I'm going to write about my time during my holiday. 
Physically, I went with my friends to walk around the mall for her birthday but most of the time I was just laying on my bed watching a show on Netflix. The only walking I did when I was at home was walking to my bed all the way to the kitchen or going to the living room. 

Intellectually, I didn't really learn much since I was just eating or sleeping. I also learnt that my brother wasn't bad at cooking when he cooked us dinner and when he would make us brunch.    

Emotionally, I felt good when I went out with my friends and family but for the rest of the break, I didn't feel that well because it was raining for the majority of the school break. I didn't do some of the things I was supposed to do because I had no motivation to do anything because I just felt pretty sad and I didn't know why.  boredom played a big part in why I didn't really feel good because I didn't know what else to do but it felt nice that I didn't have to wake up early to go to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.