Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Yr9 Gymnastics

For the last month in PE, we have been doing gymnastics. 

Before starting the gymnastic part of PE I didn't really like it that much, I didn't hate it but it wasn't something I was looking forward to doing. 

I have enjoyed doing some of the apparatus but generally, I didn't enjoy it that much. The apparatus that I liked doing it the trampoline, parallel and the mat. 

My favourite apparatus is the trampoline because it was the only one where I felt like I already knew what to do.  I've learnt how to do a full turn properly. 

I have learnt to like it a little bit more than I have. I've also learnt some new skills on the different apparatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.