Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

100 word challenge

...But it is the wrong colour...

On an ordinary day, a girl named Felicia Wise was walking around the mall when she saw an article for a Tesla. She immediately called her Dad and asked him if he can get her a Tesla for her birthday, her Dad said yes, she continued to look around the mall and went home. A few hours later she got a big blue gown.
Months have gone past it was her 16th birthday. Felicia asked her Dad “Where is my car?” her Dad told her to come outside, there was her car. Felicia screamed but it was the wrong colour.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.