Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

Change and Challenges

Change and Challenges
The 5 drama games that we played was two truth and a lie, 
follow the leader, copy dancing, freeze frame and tranquil 

Described 1 game in detail: what we did and what skills we learned.
One of the games that we played was 2 truths and a lie.
you have to find a partner and tell them 2 truths and one lie.
for example 
1. there are five people in my family
2.i like to play basketball
3. I have three brothers
number three is a lie. your partner has to find out which one is a lie.

I would like to play Ten Second Objects.

Included the 4 aspects of hauora.
Taha tinana - Physical well-being
Taha hinengaro - Mental and emotional well-being

Given an example of each aspect of Hauora





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Qyn, playing games with others illustrated the social aspect of Hauora because being social, having fun and communication with others keeps us happy. Well organised notes and a good picture.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.