Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

skittles


skittles

 

Aim: To separate colours from Skittles by using chromatography.


 

Materials:

  1. Skittles.

  2. Petrie dish.

  3. Water. 

Process:

Step 1: Get a Petrie dish.

Step 2: Put Skittles in the outer rim of the Petrie dish.

Step 3: Put water.

Conclusion: What have I learnt from this experiment?

I have learnt what a Petrie dish is.
I have also learnt that when Skittles touch the water the colour of the Skittles start to come off and it mixes with the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.