Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

Rainbow Paper

Rainbow Paper

Aim: To separate colours by using the process of chromatography.

Materials:

1. Filter Paper
2. Water-based felt pen
3. Cup
4. Water

Process:

Step 1: Get a filter paper.
Step 2: Measure 1cm.
Step 3: Draw a line in the 1cm mark.
Step 4: Get a water based felt pen and draw to dots.
Step 5: Put the paper and make sure the line that you made in not touching the bottom of the cup.
Step 6: Fill the cup with a little bit of water.

Conclusion: What have I learned from this experiment?

I have learnt from this experiment is how Forensics is so important because it can solve a crime.
I have learnt that Forensics can be Fingerprints, DNA, Ballistics, Footprints, Forgery, Genealogy and Appearance.
What I found out about the paper it is not only called filter paper but it is also called Chromatography paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.