Pages

Monday, May 20, 2019

Forensic science

THE FEET CAN MEASURE THE HEIGHT


The bones of the feet can tell a lot about a person. What do feet reveal about a person's height? Forensic anthropologists team up with law enforcers to help solve crimes.
Bones of the feet can reveal an interesting fact about an individual. Let's combine math with forensics to see how.

Image result for foot chart sizeImage result for foot to height ratio chart
Aim:  To use forensic science techniques to measure the height of a criminal.

Material:

  1.  One metre Ruler.
  2. Human.
  3. shoe.
  4.  

Steps:

  1.  Get a one-metre ruler.
  2.  mature your shoe.
  3.  Mature your hight. 
  4.  
  5.  
Findings:


Name
Foot  (cm)
Height (cm)
Qyn25.5 cm145 cm
Faye 24.5 cm143 cm
Kristille23.5 cm144 cm


Divide the length of each person's foot by his/her height. then multiply it by 100. 
Qyn: 17.5
Faye:17.1

Kristille:16.3

Conclusion:
We found out that my height is 145 cm and my foot length is 25.5 cm.
We also found out that Faye's height is 143 cm and her foot length is 24.5 cm.
Kristille's height is 144 cm and her foot length is 23.5 cm.
We found out our maturement be using a One-metre ruler, a person ad our shoes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.