Pages

Friday, May 10, 2019

Thinking back to Tuesdays session.

What sport were you presenting?
The sport that we were presenting was riper rugby but we also wanted to do tackle rugby but we decided to do riper rugby.

What modification did your group make and why?
The modification that we made was not to play touch but play riper rugby instead because instead of
touching the other team you can just pull off the riper's.

What went well?
What went well was everyone was joining in even though some of the other people were just mucking around.

What would you change?
What I would change is for everyone to maybe stop mocking around and to listen to the person speaking.

What was the difference between the first and second session?
The different was some of the people in our group weren't really paying attention but when we played soccer the people in our group joined in and started to listen.

Am I a good leader? why/why not?
I think I am a good leader because I think I wasn't bossy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.