Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Do now: Cay

 It would be difficult to live on a cay because there probably wouldn't be anyone else living there apart from yourself and a low chance of getting food from the small island unless you fish. It would also be even more difficult if you don't know how to fish and make a fishing pole. There isn't also fresh water to drink. If you were to stand on the cay you can hear the waves crashing on the shore and maybe hear some birds chirping. You might see other cays and even an actual island. 



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Qyn

    Thanks for sharing some work from home for English! I agree with what you've said about fishing being difficult on the island.

    Keep up the good work - I look forward to seeing more of your novel tasks this week. :)

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.