Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Volleyball Term 3

My skills before we started the unit wasn't so good, I was okay when serving but my aim wasn't the best.
I think my skills are definitely better now because I got to practice them. Now I can spike serve and when I serve my aim is better. I think the hardest thing about playing volleyball going to the ball in time before hitting the ground. What I like most about volleyball is how I can play with my friends and it's an easy sport to learn. If I were to do PE next year wi would like to be generally good a volleyball. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.