Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Schooner

 A schooner has two or three triangular sails, one or two square topsails and two or more masts that are in a light colour. The sails are attached to the bowsprit which are the two poles on the boat. The boat itself is a bit narrow and long. The colour of the boat differs, ranging from red to black. It has a long tip on the front to which one of the triangular sails are attached. If you were to stand on a schooner you can pretty much see anything because it depends on your location but you can see a lot of the ocean. Some schooners are about 135 meters long. 




2 comments:

  1. Kamusta Qyn, nice job on your description of a Schooner!

    I can tell you did some research to get clear facts to add to your writing. Keep it up!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Qyn. Wow, that is a really detailed description, I can tell you have done a lot of research. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.