Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Health discovery

In Health we were set a task that required us to research any topic relating to health. I chose to do an illness, that illness is Anxiety Disorder. We could work with a buddy or by ourselves, I chose to work by myself. 

Firstly we had to come up with our 6 bog questions, once that was picked out we had to create something that shows what the 6 questions are and the answer to them. We also had to write strategies to help overcome whatever that may be. I made mine using Canva. Here it is Anxiety disorder. We also have to create something relating to our topic, I made a word find. 

I didn't find anything that challenging when we had to do the research and when it came to making the final project. I wouldn't really change anything apart from making the slide show a bit brighter. I really like how the word find turned out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.