Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Apple Turnovers

About two weeks ago we made apple turnovers, we usually have three people in our team but one person recently joined us so now the people in our team is me, Lhysette, Emma and Ebony. 

Our team work really well and as usual, the lesson went pretty smoothly at least for our group.

The turnovers were easy to make and it didn't make a whole mess in the kitchen. I kina wish we left them in the oven for a bit longer so the outside would be more crispy and toasted but we didn't have enough time to. 

They tasted and smelt really good, you can taste and smell the cinnamon. Overall a pretty easy thing to make, the preparation didn't take that long but baking then took a while.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.