Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Week 9 do now

 Being able to be confident when public speaking is an important life skill:

I agree with this because there will be many times when you have to publicly speak and if you're not confident in public speaking then that would be difficult. like for instance if you have a job meeting, that is still public speaking you have to be confident in doing that. so that is why I think being able to be confident when public speaking is an important life skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.