Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Mother Teresa

 After we finished our essay's, our next task was focused on Mother Teresa. There is a slide with information and we had to answer a set of questions. Here are some of the information that I learnt 

She was born on the 26th August 1910 and the name she was given was Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu. She was 18 when she became a nun. she had won a noble prize in 1979 but didn't accept it because She knew that they would spend money but she rather not accept because she thought the money should go to something more important.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.