Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Learning expectations

 Learning expectations

We were given a sheet of paper that has four columns that have the CARR (Commitment, Achievement, Resilience and Respect) values, underneath those columns with expectations we highlight the ones that we do.



Things that I already do

  • I bring my device to class charged.

I always charge my device before going to school.

  • Meet deadlines.

I hand in my work on time and never go past the deadline.

  • Work well with everyone.

If we have to work with different people there isn’t any conflict between us.

  • Move quickly and quietly. 

When the teacher asks us to get something out I do it quickly while being quiet. 


Things I need to work on:

  • Report any damage or dangers

The only reason why I didn’t highlight this one is because I was going to but they already saw it and if they didn’t I would report it.

  • Have confidence to speak up.

I don’t like to speak in front of others because I get anxious and nervous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.