Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

Health week 6

 Today we played some games like operation, cards and connect 5. The people I played with was Kurt and Alex. My favourite game that we played was operation because it was fun and we laughed a lot. The interpersonal skills that used were verbal communication and manaakitanga. Interpersonal skills are important to use in these games because if you don't the games wouldn't turn out very well, for example, if you don't use interpersonal skills for playing cards you don't know what card game you're playing 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.