Pages

Monday, June 7, 2021

Savouries


For our week 5 lesson, we made mini open-top pastry savouries. I had to go in the middle of the lesson but when I was still there it went pretty smoothly, everyone in the group was doing some sort of job and we weren't butting heads with each other. 

The savouries were really good because they had the right amount of bits and pieces that were in them but I didn't really like the corn that was In it because it didn't really go with it. The egg was good as well as bacon and peas.

I wouldn't really make any difference if I would make it again apart from the corn. Overall I really like it, it seemed pretty easy to make and it wasn't messy.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.