Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Crepes with fresh fruits

This week for cooking we made crepes, all three of us was there so we had fewer things to do since the jobs are evenly distributed. It was pretty easy to make because it was similar to the pikelets that we made last week.

Like I said it was pretty easy to make, you just have to put the batter in the pan and wait for it to bubble a little bit then flip it. On the inside, you can put pretty much whatever but in mine, I put some hazelnut spread and bananas but you can also put jam, syrup and other toppings.

When making them it wasn't messy and It tasted really good so I would do it again.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.