Pages

Monday, May 3, 2021

Comprehension Questions

 For the first class of the term, we had a comprehension task, which was to read a book and do the activity card. The book that I chose is Going, going and gone. The activity is  Prefixes That Form Opposites. 

I have to write down other words that use the following prefixes to form opposites. 

Dis- Disadvantage - Advantage

In- Informal- Formal 

Il- Illegal - Legal 

Im- Impossible - Possible 

Ir- Iresponsible- Respondsible 

Un- Unlikely- Likely 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.