Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Week 1 do now

 Topic: School holiday should only be one week long.

Should school holidays only be one week long?                                                                                                I personally disagree with this because school is so long and we need more break. It should be longer than one week because we need to reset and take care of our well-being because people could be stressed from school.

It should be longer because for some people that is the only time that they can spend time with their parents or the people that they are visiting for the school holidays. One week for a school break is not enough because we need to clear our brain and not focus on school for once, we also sometimes want to sleep in because we have to wake up early for school all the time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.