Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Pikelets

 

For the first practical lesson of the term, we made Pikelets.
There are usually 3 or 4 people in our group but it was only me and Lhysette. We worked really well because we just communicate better. 

It was pretty easy to make but it was a bit time consuming. When making the batter it was easy but when we were mixing the egg and the sugar it was hard because we haven't used that type of whisk  before. 
 
When we finished making them, they tasted and smelt like normal pancakes but more sugary. When I first tasted it, it was a bit plain but when I got home I put some chocolate syrup and it made it taste better.

Over all I really like it and it was easy to make but it just takes a bit longer to do because of how small we made them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.