Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Neuralink

Neuralink
Neuralink is a new type of technology that lets you control things with your mind. This is shown when a monkey is playing mind pong with its mind because it has a chip in its brain. This could change everything because you have the source for everything if you have it and it could change how we do normal things in life. As you can see this new technology could be used for either good or bad because you could do so much more but if it ends up in the wrong hands it could be used against us. I personally would get it if the risk of death wouldn’t be high because it could make me smarter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.