Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

drawing with a pair

  

The IP skill that I used today was….

non-verbal communication, verbal communication and actively listening.

Using this IP skill helped her and I draw our picture.


This helped with the activity because we were using non-verbal communication by using our hands to show the shape of the thing that we are trying to draw.


Today I worked well with Emalea. An example of when we worked well together was when she was describing the different shapes I had to draw.

If I got to do the activity again, I would be more descriptive.

I worked at level 3 of Hellison's Behaviour Model. Examples of what I did to show that I worked at this level are I didn't need the teacher's supervision and it was a self directed work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.