Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

Do now week 2 - 1/2

 Elephants are the greatest animal of all 

Are Elephants are the greatest animal of all? Elephants are great animals but I personally disagree with this one just because, yes they are great but they are not the "greatest animal of all time". 

I think that there are greater animals like Pandas but that doesn't mean Elephants aren't great. There are just so many animals to pick just one that is the greatest one of them all. At the end of the day not everyone likes the same animal, for some people Elephants are the greatest animals of all time but for someone like me, I think that there are other animals that are greater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.