Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Cup Challenge

For health, we used our interpersonal skills to complete a challenge which was to get a set of cups over the table one by one by only using 4 strings and one elastic band. There are four people that have to hold the strings and if not all of the people are holding the string then they would be disqualified. 

The Teacher will time us then the team with the fastest time and fewer cups that dropped wins but if you have a fast time but dropped 1 cup out of the 5 then you don't win because you didn't get all the cups across. Our time is 20 secs and got all the cups to the other table, out of everyone we came second place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.