Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Types of Government

 Types of Government 

Democracy 

It is a government where people vote who their leader will be, for example, in New Zealand, we get to choose who will run the country.


Monarchy 

It is a system of government where a family of royals/ the king or queen lead a country or countries and if they abdicate the next member in line will lead the country/countries.


Dictatorship

Dictatorship is when one or more people have all the power to lead the country. 


Communism 

Communism is where it’s led by no one but the whole communism itself. 


Totalitarianism 

It is where a government has total control of its citizens including Their personal lives. 


Oligarchy 

A small group of privileged and wealthy people, for corrupted and selfish purposes. 


Anarchy 

It is where no one is in charge of a country and everyone has the freedom to do anything they want. 


My opinion 

Democracy, Monarchy and Communism 

I think it works better than the other coming from how we live and how it runs. I personally think It’s my favourite type of government. I think it works well because people are heard and they include their opinions and it comes to who is running the place. 


Totalitarianism, Dictatorship and Anarchy

It just seems really chaotic and when it comes to dictatorship and totalitarianism, I feel like people are just being bossed around but anarchy just seems like there are gonna be a lot of problems. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.